Vantage is dedicated to delivering the highest level of Service & Support, ensuring your van conversion project goes smoothly with great results achieved.
We are dedicated to providing high quality vehicle conversions that last for the desired period, or indeed for the life of the vehicle. This starts with getting the design and specification of your vehicle conversion right. This is where Vantage is different from many other vehicle convertors, as our team with their experience and knowledge will work with you to create the optimum vehicle conversion to get the job done. Vantage can recommend:
- The best equipment supplier or product in line with the client’s specific requirements;
- The innovative usage of materials to increase the durability of the conversion, or to reduce vehicle weight;
- User-friendly designs and solutions that make the van operators job easier or more efficient.
Working with only original equipment manufacturers (OEM’s) and leading partners and suppliers including , Rhino Roof Racks, Witter Towbars, Scot Seats, Speedliner and Penny Hydraulics our clients are assured that their vehicle conversions are completed to the highest quality standards.
Whilst we still offer a van ply-lining service the vast majority of our clients require far more complex vehicle fit outs, or full van conversions, whatever our client’s requirements we offer a complete service guarantee. We can complete van conversions post, or pre-registration as we have ‘Conformity of Production’ (COP) certification by the Vehicle Certification Agency, authorising us to complete most conversions prior to the vehicle being registered.
Our reputation for delivering high quality van conversions is precious, and this is why we only work with industry-leading suppliers and only use expertly trained conversion specialists, with the majority of our team working within the industry for 5 or more years. However, if our clients do have a problem we act promptly to find an amicable solution, and we can mobilise our road-based fitters to make any repairs at a location of the client’s choosing.
If you haven’t used Vantage before we would be delighted to put you in touch with a number of our clients who would be happy to talk you through why they use Vantage as their preferred-conversion partner, you will learn that:
- We are friendly and approachable, happy to share advice and guidance;
- We are quick to respond, inside and outside of core working hours;
- We offer the widest range of vehicle conversion services with expert fitting;
- We offer the same quality service in our workshop or at our client’s premises;
- On the rare occasion things don’t quite go to plan we are quick to respond and to put things right;
- We offer an easy and convenient aftersales service.
In addition, we remain committed to maintaining and improving our quality standards. Vantage is ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems accredited, we monitor and manage our business to maintain and exceed the standards set out within this international industry standard.