Vantage, experts in Utility Company van conversions creating mobile workshops with additional seating, welfare units and tool storage ideal for field engineers.
Vantage has considerable experience delivering Utility Company van conversions – working with utility companies that require vehicles specifically designed and converted for field engineers and maintenance situations.
Vantage can create mobile workshops that can include additional seating, welfare units and the safe and secure storage of tools and equipment.
All of our van conversions are bespoke to the clients’ requirements, however, conversions for mobile workshops for utility companies typically require:
- Heavy duty racking bolted directly to the structure of the van with steel strengthening plates;
- Hardwood ply lining;
- Welfare units with hot and cold water hand wash unit with waste water tank;
- Additional lashing points fitted to racking and bulkhead;
- Towbar with ball and pin hitch and steel safety step;
- Exterior work lights;
- Chapter 8 livery;
- Amber warning beacons front and rear;
- First aid kits and fire extinguishers;
- Rear tool box/storage with easy access;
- Secure mesh tool cages;
- Inverter power supply;
- Auxiliary batteries;
- Additional interior lights;
- Heavy duty anti-slip floor.
To talk to us about your vehicle conversion – whether it’s a one off, or a fleet – please do not hesitate to call 01952 680433 or email.