At Vantage we can fit welfare units such as sinks with hot and cold water to your van conversion, however, we also undertake complete welfare vehicle conversions for your mobile workforce that could also include additional seating, a water boiler for drinks, microwave, racking, shelving and storage. In addition these welfare vehicles can be fitted with additional interior and external lighting, enhanced electrics with battery backup and can be insulated for effective temperature regulation.
At Vantage we understand that welfare vehicles need to be tailored to the specific requirements of the client’s mobile workforce. At the start of the conversion process we will discuss your welfare vehicle requirements and with our expert knowledge and experience work with you to design the perfect layout and features.
Welfare van conversions can be designed as a one-off, or for fleets and typically include the following:
- 12V cool box;
- 12V water boiler, providing hot water to a hand wash basin or for hot drinks;
- Microwave oven, 230V unit powered via inverter with circuit protection and distribution;
- 12V accessory sockets;
- Auxiliary batteries;
- Split charge unit with auxiliary battery protection and DC circuit protection;
- Vehicle heater;
- Strong and secure mounting for bracketry and mountings for equipment;
- Additional interior 12V lighting and external lighting;
- Step and handle at side door, for easy access;
- Additional seating;
- Installation of side windows with privacy options;