Vantage Vehicle Conversions launches Vantage-Sport, our dedicated race van conversions division.
Vantage, has been converting light commercial vehicles for over twenty years. In 2017, we launched our specialist race van division – Vantage Sport – which is dedicated to converting large vans to race vans.
The conversions – available to Mercedes Sprinter or VW Crafter owners – combine a living space, similar to a motorhome or camper van, with a large rear garage to store race vehicles – typically bicycles, go-karts and motorbikes. These vans are also perfect for touring bands, offering ample storage for instruments in addition to sleeping accommodation.
We offer a standard race van conversion specification; however, bespoke commissions are also accepted.
Our standard race van conversion specification includes:
- Light grey and cream fabric upholstery;
- Hacienda white and driftwood finish;
- Folding table;
- Shower unit with removable toilet;
- Hot water system;
- On-board water tank;
- Electrics and battery back-up;
- LED lighting;
- Domestic double hob and sink;
- Two roof skylights with fly nets;
- Large garage that will fit 2 x full size bikes complete with LED lighting and internally mounted rear spot lights;
- External LED strip lights.
Prices for conversion package and installation start from £15,000 (conversion only, excluding vehicle).
We are now taking reservations for race van conversions for the next twelve months, typical conversion time is 4 weeks. Conversion slots are limited so please contact us as your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
To discuss your race van requirements call 01952 680433 email. We have a team of dedicated experts who can talk you through every step of the conversion.