Vantage Vehicle Conversions has launched its new race van conversion initiative, under the new brand, Vantage Sport.
Based on a LWB Mercedes Sprinter (63 plate), the first van conversion combines living and sleeping space with a large rear garage to store race vehicles. The vehicle layout is perfect for weekend sporting events, and included 5 sleeping berths.
The race van conversion included:
- 2011 plate Mercedes Sprinter 313 CDI LWB 6 SPEED LWB;
- Cruise control, electric windows, reverse camera with mirror monitor, forward facing dash camera;
- Custom silver spray wrap with blacked out side loading door window, chrome side bars and upgraded front bumper with spotlights;
- 5 Berth – 1 x single bed and 2 x kingsize (width) beds;
- Light grey and cream fabric upholstery;
- Hacienda white and driftwood finish;
- Folding table;
- Full size shower unit with removable toilet;
- Truma hot water;
- On-board water tank;
- 2000 watt 230 volt true sine wave Antares invertor
- 185ah leisure battery with 12 volt battery to battery charger and 230 volt land line hook-up with charger (Sterling Power);
- LED lighting;
- Weco Coolmatic CRX0050 fridge,
- Domestic double hob and sink;
- Two roof skylights with fly nets;
- Fresh water tank;
- Large garage* that will fit 2 x full size bikes complete with LED lighting and internally mounted rear spot lights;
- External LED strip lights.
*The Garage area is 2250mm long x 1220mm high at the bulkhead end and 1290mm high at the back of the garage.
If you are interested in purchasing a Vantage Sport Race Van please call 01952 680433. Vantage also converts customer vehicles, so if you are looking for a bespoke conversion please also get in touch.